Tuesday, June 05, 2007

We love visitors! The door's open.

Miriam has been up to visit us several times. Thanks for always making a trip up to see us. You are a fun aunt. The trips may not be so frequent anymore now that you've decided to get tied down. That's right. My baby sister is engaged. Congrats Miriam and Spencer. You are a great match, we love you.
Jill (Steve's sister) also made her second trip up to visit last week. We love her company and we are so excited for our boys to grow up only three months apart.

Thanks mom and dad Kellis for coming out and visiting a few months ago. They are such hardworking and helpful visitors. Dad planted a tree and put up my clothes line and did a lot of yard work. Thanks mom for cleaning my house. You're the bomb.





3 comments:

Jill said...

There's that green shirt again! :) I dont know what's wrong with my face in this shot of me... I think I must have TMJ.

Anonymous said...

your right, you do have TMJ, and so does everyone else.
Temporal Mandibular Joint.
TMJD (Disorder) is what you think you have. Sorry, just a little Dental nomenclature that was pointed out to us.
I thought Liz told you about that outfit you left. That green shirt is awsome.

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

I hope to come and visit you soon. I can't believe that Eli is 1 and I have never met him. I get really excited for Haven to meet him also.