Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Udall Flagstaff Family Reunion



















Lee Kenyon Udall. THE LEGEND






















So I was able to ditch school this last Friday and we went down to Flagstaff, AZ for a little Udall Family reunion. It was great. We had Noah meet us up there, and we rode the ski lift up Snowbowl, saw the Lowell observatory, rode mountain bikes, played games and stayed in some great cabins.


Noah actually came back with us to Vegas, yeah... you heard right... we are soaking up this time with him since we have been looking forward to it for so, so, so long. I will be slacking my study duties this week to spend as much time at home with mi familia as possible.

4 comments:

amberbuck said...

That sounds like you guys had tonz of fun. How long does Noah get to stay with you? How rad is that? We miss you guys and I really want to come up there some weekend when you are'nt gonna be swammped with school. Let me know, amber

Jill said...

Noah in Vegas! I love it!

Wolfingtons said...

What fun. Enjoyed seeing you guys.

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

It looks like you had a great time at your reunion. How long is Noah with you 1 or 2 weeks? I hope that everything went/or is going just the way that you have wanted. You have wanted this for such a long time. Have a Superb week!!!!!!!!!!!!