Tuesday, May 29, 2007

IT'S MY FERSHT BERFDAY!!!

We love our Eli D! We can't believe that he is 1 years old! Elijah had a fun time at his first birthday party when we were down in AZ a couple of weeks ago. Thanks to everyone that came out, but for those of you who committed and then flaked (Chad), Elijah cried later about it and we had to console him. Elijah is pretty set on crawling for now, but one of these days he'll be walking and keeping Liz even more busy.

We also love our Noah T.! (Ha ha... Eli D. and Noah T. I never knew this rhymed before). This was a cool outfit that Noah picked out, with the pushed-up-sleeves-jacket and all. Very cool, Mr. 1980's in this number. Noah is still tearing it up with his Heely's and it's so cool to see him having such a blast.

7 comments:

amberbuck said...

finally a new post! Elija is so cute and I love Noah's outfit. Happy Birthday to Eli!

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

I love Eli's hair. I can't believe that he is already 1. Time flies by when your having fun. Noah's outfit is great. Cheers!

The Spratt's said...

Happy birthday Eli.. Your family is adorable :D

Anonymous said...

I had the best time looking at your awesome blog... Steve you are the blogster for sure! I can't believe how cute and all the other mushy descriptions your little Eli is, and how big Noah is! gosh! I never get to see you guys.. next time you come down here you hafta stop by fo sho!
You guys are missed!
Cathie B Amber's Mom, and Russell's most wonderful mother in law.

Kim A said...

Happy Birthday Eli! I love that picture of Noah, it's SO funny.....his pushed up sleeves and his pose.....he's totally 80's!

Anonymous said...

Oh I guess our invitation must have gotten lost in the mail huh? You do know that the only reason that I had the little pain in the neck hatchlings, that I have, was so that I can be in the parents group and we would get invited to crap like this. so now what am I supposed to do?

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!!! i havent logged in for a while and I come on to see this! that hurt...i am so sorry we couldnt make it..LOVE youguys!