Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ode to Steve


Happy Father's Day!!
So I know I'm a little early but I'm still in Mesa and trying to utilize my computer time before we take off. We don't have internet in our home. (you know how it is, living the student life) That's why Steve does all the blog entries while he's at school "studying". So, sorry about the blog update overload.

His good looks give me some handsome boys.
Steve is an amazing dad. He works hard for his family and we sincerely appreciate him. I love his enthusiasm for fatherhood. Our boys are so blessed to have you. They want to say thanks for all the love you show them. We love you dad!


I have some great pics of Steve teaching Noah to ride a bike and skateboard. I wish I could share them but they are from 35mm. Steven has taught Noah so much. To tie his shoes, to read, whistle,.. the list goes on. What would we do with out our dad. I know he loves every minute of it and I look forward to seeing it all again and again.








All the kids love him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

steve you have always been a great example to me when it comes to parenthood! nothing like two single dads living together. Thanks for being such a good dad and example to me. HAPPY (early)FATHERS DAY

Leah said...

Liz
Haven't looked at your blog in a while. Happy Birthday to your Eli...he is just adorable! I love looking at your pics!

amberbuck said...

amen sista! Steve you really are a good dad, I can tell. Funny thing...around our house you might hear me say to Russell "why can't you be more like Steve"....his reply, "why can't you be more like Liz?" I guess that's a huge compliment to you guys!

Wolfingtons said...

Steve is a great dad and has a great family too. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

Happy Father's Day Steve!!!! You are a great Dad!