Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Noah in Nevada!!

This past week we had Noah home with us and it was simply magical. Liz and Noah were able to spend a lot of time together and I spent as much time at home as possible when I didn't absolutely have to be at school. We got a babysitter one night and took Noah to the Strip where we rode the roller coaster at the New York, New York and saw the sights. It was such a fun outing for us all. The trip couldn't have gone any better. Now we miss him even more though. Funny how that works. WE LOVE YOU NOAH T.!!

Elijah gives sweet kisses.



6 comments:

Wolfingtons said...

Love the last picture of the boys. I'm so happy for you guys to have Noah there. It looks like you had fun.

Jill said...

LOVE IT! I'm soooooooooo glad it went well!

Rhiannon said...

Steve and Liz you boys are adorable.

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

I am glad that you had such a wonderful time together in Vegas! Many more to come!

lisa said...

It was so good do have Noah here. I hope we get to see alot more of him!

Briann said...

Hey Liz! Wow long time! You look great and you have such a cute family! Keep in touch :)Briann Barnum-Neeley