Friday, January 16, 2009

Nothin' new going on.

It's been a while since the Christmas post, but there's not a lot of news to report on. Oliver did roll over for me last night when Liz was out bowling w/ some girlfriends. But that's really only significant to the parents I think. Elijah was doing really good w/ the potty training bit until yesterday when he had two accidents (one awake and one asleep), but again, something only significant to the parents.

Elijah said yesterday, very matter-of-factly... "mommy, come wif me or I'll punch you". He says some funny stuff.

See... I told you; not a whole lot going on.

2 comments:

Jill said...

"Come with me or I'll punch you"? Where did he hear that, I'd like to know....

amberbuck said...

Okay, not a lot going on but come on, the quote of the day from Eli was worth all my time sitting on this computer tonight as I sit laughing out loud. Lucas and Eli are one in the same, this morning Lucas says to Russell as he's in the bath "Get out of here Dad, go find mom!" What ever Lucas. He's a punk but a funny one at that!