Thursday, December 18, 2008

'I'm dreeeeeaaaaming of a whiiiiiiiiite Christmaaaaaass; just like the ones I uuused to knoooow.' Yep, the white stuff fell here all day yesterday. It was cool. I was thinking though... since Las Vegas (more accurately 'the strip') is probably the closest in evil to hell, you may want to watch out for all those promises you've made ... 'when hell freezes over'!

Ely and Olie, Olie and Ely... la la la la-la.


Elijah Dale checking out his big boy Diego undies. He's doing really well with the potty training. "I dropped a stinky!!!"


5 comments:

Jill said...

It snowed?! That's crazy!

Meagan said...

How fun!! We'll be in Snowflake for Christmas and I'm REALLY hoping it snows up there! I would love a white Christmas!

Meagan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amberbuck said...

"WHAAAAAATTTT?" to snow, #1 and Eli potty training #2. I'm still in shock that it snowed in LV and I'll still be in shock later when I realize that I'm not potty training Lucas. I do make him do his #2 business on the toilet. It's a start right? Are you guys here or there for christmas? We have to hang out if you're here. I'm dying at how much Oliver looks like Eli but with reddish hair no? Can't tell from the pic. thanks for the christmas card, sorry we aren't sending them out this year. Merry Christmas!

Wolfingtons said...

So fun! Did Eli get to play in it. Happy that he's doing well at the potty training. It's exciting not to have to buy 2 sets of diapers.