Wednesday, September 19, 2007

nothin' going on

Liz took this rare picture of Elijah sleeping (outside his crib) using her phone when they came to visit the other day. He is so dang cute, and it was just what I needed to keep up the drudgery of my studies.

Not a whole lot else is going on out of the ordinary.

The other day I thought our pipes were busted behind our shower so I got my circular saw out and cut a huge hole in the fiberglass shower surround, only to find out the repair only required me to replace the valve... accessible from the front of the shower. So now we have some waterproof duct-tape holding part of our shower together, but our shower works great!

5 comments:

Wolfingtons said...

Eli is the cutest! Jeff loves when our kids fall asleep on his chest. He says it's the best thing in the world. Sounds like your having fun with all the power tools.

Jill said...

Too much fun maybe...

:)

If I were Liz, I'd hide them all!

Anonymous said...

steve! THAT JUST HAPPENED..haha ya dude i got a little cleaned up in the cuticle area I am not scared..It is one of the things I do to spend time with my girls! the coolest part is the flower she painted on my thumb nail..

Anonymous said...

I can't belive Elijah is growing so fast.
He looks great on your chest.
I really liked it when you and Jeff and Jill and Trevor would sleep on my chest. It really is the greatest. I had to hold you when your tummy was hurting and one night when it was cold I got up and took you into the living room and it was very cold in there.
I set you down and put wood in the stove and turned the recliner towards the stove and took you into my arms and we fell asleep together. You slept and my feet got so cold because during the night the fire finished burning and the blanket we had to share was your baby blanket. It covered you and my upper half. I wanted to move to get another blanket to cover my legs, but I feared that if I did you would wakeup.
Anyway it was great holding you.
love
Dad

M. G. said...

Hey Steve, this is Marcie. You and Jeff need different ID's cause you both come up "wolfington says". The background of the grandma shot is the neighbor, Joye Smith getting an 8 foot block fence put in around her back yard. It is all finished now and I think it is great, but Gr. Carpenter complains about the lost views. I'm all for protecting the grandchildren from the canal, which is why Joye put the fence up. So, now you know "the rest of the story". PS Dallin sends off his mission papers next weekend, the 12th of Oct. Can you believe it?!