Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Year one DOWN!!!!


Dental School is easy. ha ha ha...



So we headed straight to Martha's grandparents cabin after my Friday final... final and we had a great time at the Markham family reunion. We Nevadans were reminded of what water falling out of the sky looks like, I think everyone callied it rAIn, or perhaps 'wrane', I'm not too sure. It was the craziest thing we had ever seen. Yeah, I know, it made everything on the ground wet, and not dusty and sun-scorched! A good time was had by all.


4 comments:

amberbuck said...

Nice paragraph, you sound very intelligent. Who's Martha? I like the picture with Elijah and Noah, they are 2 cool cats.

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

Cute family photo!
Congrats Steve for 1 year down!!!!!
Miss Ya

lisa said...

I am jealous you already have a year under your belt! I admire you guys so much!

Jaime S. said...

don't think I'm a copy cat but my boy is going to wear outfits like that and have that hair doo.
love it