Monday, August 25, 2008

So today is Liz's original due date and... nothing. No baby yet. We are both ready, but I guess he's just a little too cozy in there.
I'm half way through my two week break after another semester down.
Picture #2 of in my continuing "future DMD" series of photos. This is Elijah wearing "daddy's gasses".


Our latest trip to In-n-out. We decorated Elijah's face with the stickers they pass out to kids. He just lets us mess with him. It's fun.


This was so funny. We have been going on bike rides more and more as the weather gets bearable in the evenings. So we were going over to swim at a house in our ward and I saw Elijah kind of slumped forward a bit, doing some wicked head bobbing (you know when you're really tired). It was so funny. I put a towel next to him and layed him on it and he was OUT. It's the first time he has fallen asleep in his bike trailer.

3 comments:

amberbuck said...

Darn. I check your blog just about everyday to see if the babe has made his apperance, not that you guys would'nt call or something. Good luck I'm sure he'll be coming soon!

Anonymous said...

It's a treat to look at your family growing and how Elijah lets you plaster his face with stickers.
The picture with his mohock and the glasses was really funny.

Enjoy the rest of your time off and I hope Liz has the baby soon for her sake.
LOVE you all very much !!!!

DAD

Wolfingtons said...

I have a friend that had her baby on the same day as we had Kenyon and she said her water broke after doing a yoga move. Maybe that'll work to get the little guy here. I have clothes for you guys when you come down next. Let us know when he gets here!