Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mr. Fix it

Ok, so Steven never could fix the TV, however he does save us a lot of money around the house w/ his well rounded handyman skills. If he doesn't know how to fix it he looks it up on the computer. He remodeled our whole kitchen going off rented DIY library books. Impressive, eh? (Just don't ask how long it took).

Steve got up super early to fix the car and avoid the heat. This job, like most, was successful. And yes, he really did spray me.


Looking sexy in the toolbelt. He just fixed our plumbing problems this weekend.


I'm less than two weeks away from the due date! Just waddling around. Wish me luck.


I love this pic. The stroller is a hand me down from Eli's friend but he added his own touch.



Trying to keep cool here in the desert by swimming at the YMCA... a regular occurance. Steven, Elijah, and his buddy Luke.


Eli and Dex sniffin around at the dog park a few weeks ago.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

How exciting to be down to only two weeks! Can't wait to see a picture!

Anonymous said...

I love you all so much and to see Steven in a tool belt and tools and thinking how much he has learned in these few years.
Liz your a wonderful mom and wife and friend to your family and I hope you have your baby soon so you can injoy the summer with them.
I hope the birthing of your son will go good as it can. I think your gift to the family in a new baby is alot to do for one person. That is why I belive that mothers are co-builders of heaven.
I love you all and miss you all so much!
Looking forward to being home soon for good and seeing and enjoying getting to see you all more.
Good going to you Steven on completing your second year and I wish you the best in the last and finial year.
Looking forward to your graduation!
We love you all very much and pray for your happyness and good health.
Love Oma Cathy and Ompa Greg

Cara said...

Love the pics. Best of luck to Liz with delivery. I can relate to the joy of being married to a handyman. Alan can fix almost everything and its great to just say the word and it's done.

Jill said...

Ode to Dexter. He was a good dog.

Miss you guys!

Ryan and Kristin Liljenquist said...

Hurry and jump up and down or something:) Maybe you can still make it to the reunion so we can see you.

LucyH said...

You are so cute prego. Good luck with the delivery. Going natural again? We had our little girl on 8-8-08. I am so glad to be done and I bet you are anxious to be done too!

Anonymous said...

did something happen to Dex? He was sich the last time we were there.

RK