Saturday, July 12, 2008

Elijah "fipping"

Not a whole lot is going on 'round these parts... just pluggin' away, day after day, come what may, guys in my class have to work way too hard for an A, don't forget to pray twice a day (which is much harder to do than say), I'm pretty happy with what I currently weigh, not to mention the fact I'll never need a toupee, unfortunately us Wolfington men need new hips by the time we are old and gray. Which brings me to my next point without further delay... there's no better day than today, and I guess what I'm trying to say in a round about way is there's no point to life if 'yer just going to waste it away. If you're thinking of coming up to Las Vegas to get away... you've definitely got a free place to stay. That is if you are willing to bring my Liz a bouquet, because her pregnant belly is much on display... somewhat to her dismay. Oh yeah, I didn't do so good on my test in X-ray. I promise, this is all that I'll say.

9 comments:

amberbuck said...

What the? Are you a poet...did you not know it? How long did it take you to write that because I tried to write a clever, rhyming comment and I sat here drawing a blank. That was pretty awesome.

Ben & Carly said...

Hello Dr Suess, I didn't know you had it in you. I went between laughing and being impressed. well done, well done.

Anonymous said...

Your always in our thoughts and prayers. Always!!!! We belive in you and that you will reach your goal of takeing X-rays and doing what ever you need to do to finish.
Your family is behind you 100% too.
We love you all!!!
Love Dad

Smith Crew said...

ha!! that was hilarious miss you guys like crazy!!

Jill said...

Dont quit your day job. Oh wait...

:)

Sterling said...

Steve-O that was good! Especially if you read it with the Beasty Boys beat in your head.

amberbuck said...

What the? I bought my tickets to the gun show and when I came back to your blog, it was gone?

the cummard family said...

love it!

The Lowes said...

Very very clever!