Tuesday, May 27, 2008

nothin' new

So... nothing real big is going on. I did pass the part 1 board exam, which I guess is pretty big news... but not exactly something I could have captured on camera. he he. Thank you to everyone who prayed for my safe passage over that mountain. It was a dooooooooosey.
Elijah will be going through some milestones in the next month when the binky goes bye-bye and we transition to the "big boy bed". Potty training still seems a ways away, even though he say's "poo-poo" and "stinky" before, during and after he takes care of his 'business'. We've put him on the toilet and he just laughs and looks at us like we are crazy. Its crazy how challenging he can be one minute and then the next minute Liz and I want to kiss his face off. We love our boys.
That's pretty much it. I am dreading the oncoming summer months, but I guess it is what it is.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I hear you on the chaos of the 2 year old. Just when I'm ready to sell Cohen on craigslist, he redeems himself with cuteness. I love that kid... usually. :)

lisa said...

Glad you did well on the boards! What a relief!!!!

amberbuck said...

congrats steve! i'm sure thats a huge weight lifted off your shoulders, keep on keepin on.