Thursday, May 08, 2008

Elijah's Birthday Party!

We celebrated Elijah's 2nd birthday this week here in Mesa. It was a great time. Liz has been watching Ace of Cakes ("I love Food Network!" -Liz) and put together a friggin' sweet Elmo cake. I did individual cupcake Elmo faces, which were pretty awesome... if I do say so myself. By the way, Liz is 6 months pregnant, and not "just hanging her belly out".

No, seriously... Liz made this cake from scratch. Professional huh?!




Elijah was pretty much pooped out by the end of the night. How do I stop my boys from growing up?!

8 comments:

LucyH said...

I love ACE OF CAKES ! Happy birthday Elijah, we miss you guys!

Jill said...

You dont stop them from growing up... you just make new ones!

Amanda said...

that elmo cake is awesome!

the cummard family said...

happy mothers day liz!

happy b-day eli!

Julia said...

That is a pretty fabulous cake! Way to go!

lisa said...

Happy birthday Eli D. The cake looks so awesome! Go Liz!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elijah
Steven, he is a chip off the old block. You would go and go and the only time your brothers could catch you after you would spend the day teazing them was when you fell asleep on the couch or you were so tired you couldn't run anymore. You love to tease and hated to get caught. Seeing Eli on the table, to tired to go another step reminded me of the days pasted.
I too didn't want my kids to grow up, but they did and each one grew up to be great family members and leaders in their wards and great fathers and a great mother.

I love you all!

love dad

Anonymous said...

I forgot to proof read the last blog and I see I misspelled tease and then I sent it and Now you see why I don't send comments very offten.

love

dad