Friday, January 18, 2008

When we were down in AZ for Christmas, we were 3 of 6,329,870 people at Superstition Springs mall and Liz took Elijah on the mall merry-go-round. Not unlike many other 'firsts' in his young life, Eli hated it at first... but as the ride progressed, he loved it and threw a nice little fit when it was time to get off.

We also took Elijah to the nursery where aunt Miriam and uncle Spencer teach. Luckily for Eli, they had some bubbles there because he LOVES BUBBLES!!! He calls them "baboos", and it's so freaking cute. You've got to love that little suit. I think we got that from his big cousin Logan.

6 comments:

Jill said...

That suit is freakin' cute! I dont remember seeing Logan wear it. And why didn't I get it first to pass on to you?

Hmph.

Meagan said...

Aw that suit is so super cute!

Wolfingtons said...

What a cute kid!

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

Eli is getting soooo big! I love the suit! Liz you are looking great! I Miss you!!!

lisa said...

I love suits on little boys. I wish I had one for my boys. It looks so missionary and grown up!

the cummard family said...

you have to tell us when you're going to my parent's ward....so we can make a special visit! I forget your sister is in that ward-and I SO miss that nursery. Eli looks adorable in the little suit!