Wednesday, October 04, 2006

First two tests down!



So here it is. La casa nuevo de Wolfington en Las Vegas. YEAH, how you like me now?! just kidding. My spanish is improving a paquito (little (i think)). I know I'm a nerd. Don't act like you are surprised.
Anyway sorry it's been a while, but I just got through with my first round of tests, which consumed me. I'm happy to report that after my best efforts, I am still a B student, which is fine and dandy by me. In other news, my toe is almost completely healed from being split open, due to saving that kid from the well. Yes, a well,... no I didn't kick the wall in the wee hours of the morning after thinking an intuder was breaking in... only to discover that it was the shampoo bottle falling to the shower floor. Six stitches and 6 days later and I'm walking (sitting mostly) normal and wearing shoes to class again.

10 comments:

Jill said...

A double door entry?!?! Goodness, you guys are high rollers! We'll be sure to slip on our paper shoe covers when we come over!

Wolfingtons said...

Very nice. You really need to be careful when trying to protect your family from those dangerous shampoo bottles.

Anonymous said...

word. Liz says that it was THE scariest occurance up to this point in her life due to my overboard reaction (yelling, oh yeah... I passed out after I saw my bloody toe) Jeff, you can feel free to laugh. Liz thinks our house is haunted now becuase of how "evil" I was screaming.

Anonymous said...

...passed out with slight convulsions and eyes rolling back in my head occording to Elizabeth.

Jill said...

Install web cams in your house, please.

Anonymous said...

couple things...the house looks tight! i love the custom design on the doors. second thing do you guys have two maximas?? and last thing only you would manage to split your toe trying to be tough! cant wait to hear the full story. And the icing on the cake YOU PASSED out from your own blood..ya you should be a good dentist I can see it now. baaahaha

Anonymous said...

1) yes, we do have two Maxima's right now, cuz the green one we've had isn't going to make the cut and we found the black one for a deal not to be passed up.
2) Yes, I am extremely accident prone. Liz makes fun of me all the time and has some pretty sweet life insurance out on me due to that fact.
3) It's only MY blood (in large quantity) that induces this unconsious state. So no one need fret.

Anonymous said...

when is the next az trip? MANDATORY hang out session is in line..

Anonymous said...

this next weekend (14th) we will be making the trek. we will give you a call.

Wolfingtons said...

Hey maybe we could get all the kids together for a picture and ask Leah if she'll take it. Great and cheap Christmas presents. Let us know so we can get a hold of Dylan.