Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Maybe I've been studying too much, but this was really funny. We eat quite a bit of popcorn 'round these parts, and this is the traditional 'delivery' system by which the uncooked popcorn gets into the micro. He usually nails it on the first throw. This kid brightens my day. I was talking to him on the phone the other night from school, right before he went to bed and he said "daddy, I want you to come to my house". Sad/adorable huh?

The ending of the video was total improvisation. What a goofball.

4 comments:

Jill said...

That kid IS super funny.

Ben & Carly said...

that comment is sad, he sure is a cute kid....I'm with Eli too much studying.

M. G. said...

AW...that is sad/adorable....not much longer though!!! I spent $1000 last week and Jesse and I and will spend another $1000 this week on Sarah...Oh how I wish you were here.

amberbuck said...

awesome....glad you taught him to throw it rather than climb on the stove! Good skills for future baseball or football player right?