Sunday, July 05, 2009

NTW in LV 2009!!

Elizabeth took the boys to a kid's museum and it was really cool. I ended up going down on my lunch break 'cuz it was right around the corner practically.

Gigantic "operation" game anyone?

We went up to Mt. Charleston on Friday (no school... yeah!!) w/ the Ferrin's and the Bauerle's. I cooked up some fingerlicking BBQ chicken.

Liz's 28th B-day was on the 2nd of July. I snapped this picture as Noah and I sang the birthday song to her. The candle is in a half-eaten, retail purchased cupcake. The Cupcakery... anyone heard of it? Bah-humbug I say. Liz has always wanted to try it. Happy birthday baby!


A cool shot of our long-haired Eli-Beeli. I say buz it... Liz wants to keep it around for a while. It's really too hot in Vegas for long hair, but he just looks too stinkin' cute/ awesome.


1 comment:

Wolfingtons said...

So glad that Noah is there. Missed you at your birthday celebration.