Thursday, May 07, 2009

Who's got a couple extra bucks?!!

I and 9 other dental students are heading to the Dominican Republic in July for a one week long dental service mission and we are paying our own way for the trip, to the tune of 15 hundred dollars. So I know this probably isn't the best time to be soliciting donations, but if anyone has the means and the desire to do so... a tax deductible donation would be mucho appreciato (that's Spanish (j/k)). No donation is too large or too small. Thanks for the consideration. More information if interested!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give us an address to mail to.

Anonymous said...

I got 5 on it!

Smith Crew said...

we have atleast 6 0r 7 dollars we can pitch in. : ) CALL ME

chad

The Hills said...

tyson will be so jealous! i have been begging him to take me back to the DR for the longest time! have fun :)

Briann said...

im SO jealous! Thats where I went on my mission and my cousin just went there for the same dental mission and loved it!