Monday, November 10, 2008

... back to pics of the kiddos

A recent photo of OSW. He's starting to smile a lot, and he's getting nice and plump.


Elijah being a boy.
I actually recall vividly (I know... it's a rarity) sitting in my original Grandparent's house, in Thatcher, in the back of their kitchen table, on the long wood bench... doing this exact same thing and having my Mom and my Grandma Udall tell me I was crazy for doing this until I made myself sick (not literally). And I wouldn't just do it halfway, I would really push the speed. Anyway, just a weird sidenote. Sorry.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Ollie looks so much like you as a baby!

Cute cuties, man. Good job.

Meagan said...

Haha that video is so funny. I love the smile at the end!

*~Ali~* said...

Oliver looks so much like Noah! I can't believe how big Eli is gettting! Miss you guys:(

Wolfingtons said...

Ashleigh does that same thing. It's hilarious.

Catherine said...

Can't wait to see Oliver and Elijah again. There is no mistaking the family resemblance...all adorable!