Friday, March 14, 2008

It's a(nother) BOY!!!

We found out the other day that we are expecting another Wolfington boy! We are very excited about having so many brothers mixin' it up. Elizabeth actually felt the little one kicking for the first time last night. I decided not to paste the "it's a boy" ultrasound pic becuase... come on, it's a little personal. Ha ha.



Elijah lets Liz give him little massages once and a while. She took these funny pictures a couple weeks ago from underneath the table.


Elizabeth and her D-school wives crew took the kiddies out to a local hike this past weekend while we were finishing up with mid-terms. Eli had such a good time and got nice and dirty.




6 comments:

Amanda said...

oh boy! oh brother!

Jill said...

I think Eli looks so much like Jason T. No?

Ben & Carly said...

Congrats on the boy, hey I say if the mold aint broke don't fix it! you two make cute boys for sure. Nice job on the recent post as always I am in awe of your bloggin talent!

the cummard family said...

did you hear my SIL knocked out a few UNLV fans at the game Sat? DON'T MESS! lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love reading the blog! Congrats on the pregnancy! I am pregnant right along with ya! Hope everything is going well...
Lucy Hansen

Smith Crew said...

The Smiths are SO HAPPY for you guys!!!