Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Odd request

After extensive searching in multiple Nevada locations and online... I am sad to inform all of you regarding my inability to replenish the supply of my favorite pair of socks. Yeah, socks. I'm sure many of you can agree there are many factors to consider when buying socks, so you can undoubtedly understand my current plight.

To my AZ connections... will you, the next time you go to Wal-Mart, meander over to the Men's sock section and look for this much sought after sock?

Description: Black, crew-length, Wilson (the brand), with a little white 'W' at the very top (closest to the calf). 80% sure they came in a package of 6.

I can't recall exactly if the socks were packaged in a bag or just in the cardboard sock holder thinga-ma-jig.

I'm not sure what to offer the winner of this little scavenger hunt... but we can work that out later. THANKS!

3 comments:

amberbuck said...

Steve, you crack me up. I have to go to Wally World tomarrow and I will look for the socks for you. How is Liz feeling? I hope you guys had a great Valentines Day!

the cummard family said...

shoot i was just there yesterday! i'll look next time i'm there as well. lol.

Anonymous said...

Steve, you're a geek. love Liz