Monday, November 26, 2007

WARNING!!! Extreme Cuteness!

The 'adults' won these glasses at Peter Piper Pizza the night before (PARTY!!) and I had a vision of this exact picture as we redeemed our tickets for these pop bottle glasses that were in the glass case-o-prizes. We love our Eli boy! His age is so fun right now. He is doing his CHEESE face where he slides his jaw to one side. That white thing in the left (his left) of his mouth is a molar.

Future DMD

Elijah digging out back in Grandpa's flower bed (no flowers were harmed). He's such a ham.

I had to make up for that last Halloween picture. Here is a better representation of Elizabeth's heart-stopping beauty. And that is a freshly picked rose (take notes boys) in her ear from yours trully. HUBBA-HUBBA!

5 comments:

M. G. said...

They are all cute! I think mine were that size once. They are still cute, just in different ways. HAHAHAHA We'll be up your way on the 30th p.m. until the 3rd. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Father like son!
He looks like you and likes to do what ever to make people laugh.
Good looking, smiles, laughs, he is as they say, a chip off the ol block.
And not last. Liz is a beautiful woman.
A lucky man you are Steven!
I love you all!!!
Dad

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

I love Eli's smile!!!! Your hair looks so cute Liz. I miss you. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Your right he is pretty darn cute! I am glad that I got to see you guys in person over Thanksgiving!! I am glad you guys are doing so well-maybe we will see you over Christmas!

Amanda said...

what a cute kid. so versatile: funny and smart!