Monday, March 12, 2007

EXCITING WEEKEND








So Liz and I had an AWESOME weekend, separately, in California. She went with "the wives club" (the wives of my study buddies) to the beach and stuff where she and Elijah had a great time. I went to Indio, CA on a dental mission with the Flying Doctors and some classmates where we had an incredible time giving injections and yankin' some teeth out. Those who went got a ton of experience and the trip couldn't have gone better. I had a virgin Pina Colada that I'll be dreaming about for months. When I get Liz's pics I'll add 'em... so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Jill said...

That's so great! I didn't even know you were doing that trip. How'd you get in on that? I guess you had to pay your own way and what not?

Anonymous said...

yeah, one of our professor's does strictly community outreach stuff and a few of us caught wind of this trip and jumped on board. All we had to pay for was gas.

Wolfingtons said...

What a great opportunity. You look great in scrubs, like a real dentist!

Anonymous said...

these guys must have been in real pain to have some students putting needles in there mouth!!!!

ps can you hurry up and finish school i have some cavities I am saving for you.

Anonymous said...

they had no idea we were even students, let alone first year students. But they were in pain, so they didn't care who gave them the injection, as long as we had some idea what we are doing. And by the time I'm done, when I stick a needle in your face, you won't even know it 'cuz I'll be that good.

Anonymous said...

Look at you go! I'm so excited! That's right everyone, that's my brother Dr. Wolfington.