Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sorry no pictures

dang man, if it aint one thing, its the other. Now the ibook screen went out so Liz can't post any pictures while I'm getting ready for finals next week. We have many blog worthy pictures so don't give up on us just yet. I have been spending every waking hour studying for finals, Liz and Eli have been holding down the home front. That's about it. Pretty boring here in Sin City. We can't wait to see everyone after the 15th of this month when we come down for Christmas!!

9 comments:

Jill said...

NO pictures... NO comments.

Anonymous said...

OOHHHHHHHH!!! That's messed. Don't count on them anytime soon, it's offically Hell/Final's week.

Anonymous said...

quit crying i heard UNLV dental school is so easy a caveman could pass!

try asu : / i couldnt even type it with a straight face

Anonymous said...

dude, you love that freaking commercial. And, I did "try" ASU, it is my almamater, or however you spell that stupid word.

Anonymous said...

i DO love that commercial all of them...they are on there 4th commercial based on the caveman..you know what else i would love to watch remember the newcaster that you and liz had on tivo?? where it went from some tragic event to all chipper about the weather? please tell me you remember how hard we laughed and laughed...

Anonymous said...

oh boy. that was so awsome, I do remember drying my laughter tears from that. I think I my DVR erased it by some default time limit setting. I was so pissed. "20 bystanders lost their lives... BEAUTIFUL DAY OUT THEIR TODAY, WASN'T IT?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

baaaaahahhaa newscasters one of a kind...got to love em!

Wolfingtons said...

Good luck on all the test taking!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! 10 down and 2 to go tommorrow. I'm pretty much done at this point, with the hardest one under my belt today. I have this friend that I study with, and his 3 year old girl said to her mom; "mommy... I forget what daddy's face looks like." So that is just a little window into what some of us have to go through just to pass classes.